Communities of Practice
Here’s what Cynthia has to say about our Communities of Practice resources:
What you’ll find on this site, that I think you may find in the long run the most useful, is that it is a network resource. You’ll find contact information, thumbnail sketches, web links, and connections to people out in the field — all over the world and right in your own community — who are actually working together in groups as teachers or students of the wisdom tradition. You’ll find out what they’re offering, how they’ve come to this path, how they’ve emerged into leadership roles. There’s contact information if you want hands-on connections in this stream.
They’re also here to serve for you as a virtual online community through the resources of our current informational technology, and on the horizon through web exchange, through chat, through seminars, through webinars, through all these ways that people are staying in touch. So look around and you’ll find out who your friends are in this work. I’d say that the wisdom resource network is huge and growing. We have members of our greater wisdom community in the USA, Canada, and all continents of the world. So far, I think we’re limited to the planet earth, but even that may change!
So we have a huge network at your disposal.
An essential part of our commitment is to reach out to group participants and group leaders, and to help develop and support Wisdom Communities of Practice around the world. We invite you to participate, and encourage you to share your experiences and resources as well!
***Fill in our online form to Help Us Grow Our Communities of Practice. If you are a group facilitator or leader, or contribute in some other way to our Wisdom community, please fill in our simple form to share your experience and resources HERE***
The following are just some of the other resources and areas to explore within our global community of practice:
- Reflections and Offerings from the Community – Members and leaders from the Wisdom Community offer their insights in blogs and other writing, describe their events and offerings, and share resources they’ve created and found valuable for sacred gatherings and deepening practice.
- Share Your Favorite Wisdom Quotes and Passages – Submit meaningful and inspirational quotes by Cynthia Bourgeault and other Wisdom writers, to share with the community.
- Wisdom Community Leaders and Teachers – Get to know some of the leaders and contributors in the Wisdom network, including their interests, offerings, and resources to share.
- Guide for Leading Wisdom Groups – A practical guide created to assist those leading small groups, including suggestions for practices and format…
- Wisdom Community Network – Here you’ll find information and links to other Wisdom-related informational websites from our friends and partners.