1. To pay by check: Make check payable to “Way of Wisdom Knowing” and mail to:
2. Pay via PayPal/Credit card:
|Tuition Fee Options (choose from drop-down)|
Virtual participation description and details
- A schedule of the School will be provided so you can, as much as your own constraints at home allow, participate in real time. Much has been learned about the value, for both the participant and the in-person group, of synchronous experience. We encourage you to have as meaningful an experience as you can by dedicating as much of the week as possible to attend live. We’ve all experienced the difference between attending a conference in our home town vs. out-of-town attendance. With in-town events, we have to resist the temptation to be distracted by our normal habits and routines. Make a commitment to create a retreat space for yourself and to participate as you can in every session.
- We will be streaming via Zoom the morning reading and meditation, morning teaching, instruction for the conscious work period, afternoon sit and teaching, and the evening Q/A. While we have double-checked the equipment and the space if, for any reason, we experience technical challenges that interrupt the stream, we will be recording it with a back-up camera and will make the session available within 24 hours.
- We encourage you to do labora with the on-site group. You could even gather with a few others in your area who are also doing this live in a safe space in order to build the energies we are working with as a group. In addition, if you have participated in real time in the teachings and labora periods, you’ll have an opportunity to sign in 30 minutes before the evening teaching begins to share your experiences and any questions you might have for Cynthia.
- Afternoon zoom groups from 1:30-2:30p EDT on Tues, Wed. and Thurs. This dedicated time will be offered for discussion, conversation with Cynthia, and small-group discussion rooms in order to connect more deeply with one another and the teaching and experience.
- There will be dedicated hosts and advocates with you at all times who will be available to respond to any questions, to be your liaison with the on site group, and to offer any support needed during the week.
- Detailed schedule
- All handouts
- Joseph Azize exercises and commentaries written by Cynthia. We will be working daily with the Joseph Azize exercises alongside conscious work and will provide all resource materials to the virtual group that the in-person group receives.
- Signed copy of Cynthia’s forthcoming book, Eye of the Heart, mailed to you shortly after the School
- Access to recordings for one month following the School for both virtual and in-person participants