The Center for Action and Contemplation seeks to empower individuals to live out their sacred soul tasks in service to the world through contemplative programs and resources:
- CONSPIRE Events: A seven-year series of conferences held in New Mexico and webcast worldwide.
- Online Education: Self-paced, online courses, including audio, video, and discussion.
- Living School: Two-year program, combining onsite and online learning.
- Webcasts: Live teachings from Fr. Richard streamed online, around the world.
- CAC Bookstore: A comprehensive selection of Fr. Richard’s books and recordings.
- Richard Rohr’s Daily Meditations: Free daily or weekly email reflections by Fr. Richard.
Located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the Center for Action and Contemplation (CAC) has served people internationally for almost 30 years, supporting the world-renowned ecumenical ministry of Richard Rohr, OFM. As founder of the CAC and Academic Dean of the Living School, Fr. Richard’s teachings form the basis of the organization’s vision and ongoing work.
The Living School for Action and Contemplation is a two year program offered offered by the CAC. Through rigorous study and contemplative practice, the school aims to awaken God’s loving presence with and in all things. The program is rooted in the heritage of faith from the Christian mystical tradition. Core faculty include CAC founder Richard Rohr, James Finley, and Cynthia Bourgeault. More information, including the application process can be found HERE.
CAC produces and sells a wide variety of Wisdom resources (audio, video, books, courses) based on recordings and writing from Richard Rohr, James Finley, Cynthia Bourgeault, and other master teachers. You can access their full product list HERE.
Cynthia’s writings for CAC Daily Meditations are listed HERE.
You can sign up for these popular teachings HERE.
Would you like to browse a full list of our resources by subject categories? A complete list of all our Resources by Category available HERE.