We are a non-profit organization committed to providing teachings and resources to deepen our understanding and practice of the Christian Wisdom tradition as taught by Cynthia Bourgeault and other Wisdom teachers.
Core Vision and Focus
In keeping with our core vision for how we serve the greater Wisdom community, Wisdom Way of Knowing’s four core focus areas are to:
- serve as the master archive portal to access to Cynthia’s teachings and resources across the web.
- support Wisdom Communities of Practice around the world by offering trusted online resources, and hosting connection and conversation for self-paced study, reflection, and practice. We provide a world-wide connection portal for the Wisdom Community Network through the website, social media, eCourses, and regular eNews. To offer a place where emerging Wisdom leaders can offer their resources, as well as a place for people around the world to be in conversation with one another through online forums, one-on-one connections, and virtual small-groups.
- produce and promote the Introductory WS eCourse (launching October 1, 2017.
- both share and create resources from Cynthia, as well as other leaders in the Wisdom Community Network. This includes host a mega Wisdom School, Part B, in March 2018.
We also are committed to providing scholarships, with a special emphasis on supporting a more culturally diverse community. which includes young adults. We want to provide financial assistance to anyone who otherwise would not be able to attend Wisdom Schools or participate in eCourses we offer.
Please support us!
The many offerings of the Wisdom Way of Knowing are possible through the support of our friends and donors like you! Because we are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, all donations are tax deductible.
Please consider supporting our work by making a donation today!
Sign up to receive periodic information regarding Wisdom Schools, events, and resources for your personal Wisdom journey.
Subscribe to our mailing list:
Email us with your questions and comments
If you have questions, or have a contribution to add to the site, contact Robbin Whittington: email@example.com
Meet our Board*
- President: Robbin Whittington
- Vice-President and Treasurer: Greg Walker Wilson
- Secretary: Edward L. Bleynat, Jr.